Amazon Ad

Inspirational Quotes Parents


PARENTS



My role models are my parents. They are my pillars of strength. They are my guide and give me the courage to battle obstacles in life.
My mother, being a working professional, manages all her work perfectly and with efficiency.
My father goes to office, but still does not forget to help me with my studies. They always encourage me in every aspect and motivate me even when I do not succeed.




1. Never complain about what your parents couldn't give you. It was probably all they had.



2. I appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you.

 

3. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.


4. Sometimes we are busy growing up and we often forget that they're also growing old. 


5. No matter he far we come, our parents are always in us.

 

6. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.

 

7. Your first obligation as a parent is to not bring chaos into kids' lives.

 

8. No love is greater than mom's love. No care is greater than dad's care.


9. My heroes are and were my parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes.


10. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So just be a real one


Post a Comment

0 Comments