Amazon Ad

Future Goals meaning....... In 200 words

Future Goals



People around the world have a lot of hopes and dreams. Dreams and goals no matter they all childrens all adults. When I was about five years old I wanted to be a millionaire and I think it was what most people wanted to be full stop but later on with the changing aspect of life, we find our goal on which we cry to work and every person in this world want to achieve name, Fame, money and respect. Washington Irving once said " great minds have purpose other have wishes". Life is an Empty book we have to fill it with colours I don't wish to make it possible but I have a purpose to make it possible because we get Life ought to make something out of it. 

" To succeed in your mission one must have till minded devotion to your goal"

Post a Comment

0 Comments