Amazon Ad

My favourite Season....in 100 words

My favorite Season

Essay 1

Spring Season

Spring season spring season is known as the most present season in India. Everything immature become active and everyone feels new life on earth. Spring season for after the winter and before the summer season. In this season, the flowers start blooming tree start getting new lease,Sky becomes cloudless and rivers murmur mildly. The beauty of the season makes mind very creative and give energy to our body to work and enthusiastically.  so this is my favourite season



Essay 2

Winter Season

Winter is my favourite season. I love the cold weather that turns my cheeks red. When I Breathe, I can see my heartbeat in the year. Visiting snow covered tourist destination and making a large white snowman with and orange coloured nose is very interesting. I love to set and enjoy doughnuts and hot coffee with my family in the season. This is the time when all love to play outdoor games. Sometimes when the roads are engulfed with the fog my parents take me out for evening walk. We celebrate Christmas during winter season and wait for Santa Claus to give the lovely gift to us.



Essay 3


Rainy Season

My favourite season is rainy season. It begins to rain in the month of July and and in the month of September. This season comes after hot summer season. It brings new hope and life to the plants and animals. This season give lot of leaf through its natural and cool rainwater. I like to play with paper boats in the puddles . When it rains heavily, my mother give me tasty pakora to eat. I  enjoy the beautiful dance of the peacock when Thunder. In fact it is a beautiful season to travel and soak our eyes in a pleasant scenic beauty

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)